Holland America Line - Veendam
Grandly proportioned and designed to carry fewer passengers than other ships in her class, Holland America's ms Veendam is among the most spacious ships at sea. Among her many delights: a soaring atrium lobby around which are clustered all the essential services: the front office, shore excursion office, photo gallery, boutiques, internet center, the lively Ocean Bar. Enjoy the two-tiered Rotterdam Dining Room with grand sweeping staircase, and suites with their own private verandahs, offering an airy, outdoor room for relaxing, dining, and private viewing. All so you have an extra measure of space.
Guests aboard Veendam enjoy a multi- million dollar art and antique collection, wide teak decks, elegant dining rooms and spacious staterooms — many with private verandahs.
Pursue new interests or relax and rejuvenate.
- Learn how to edit, display and share your vacation videos and photographs through our Digital Workshop powered by Windows®.
- And explore the wonders of our world through exclusive BBC Earth natural history content through onboard activities, concerts and films (available September 2016).
- Enjoy onboard cooking shows and hands-on workshops in partnership with America’s Test Kitchen (available early May 2017).
- The Greenhouse Spa & Salon offers spa treatments, a thermal pool and lounge and a variety of salon services.
- Our fully equipped Fitness Center includes state-of-the-art cardio and weight machines, as well as classes in Yoga, Pilates, indoor cycling and more.
- On deck, enjoy The Retreat, a private resort-style pool experience offering sophisticated poolside amenities and service.
Club HAL® provides a wide variety of youth and teen-friendly activities for kids ages 3 to 17, supervised by qualified, full-time staff.
Veendam Cabin Details