Holland America Line - Rotterdam
The term "flagship" is reserved for the standard bearer of the line, the best of the best as evidenced in the elegant Holland America ms Rotterdam. Everywhere, premium pervades. Spacious staterooms, a full 80% of them, offer expansive ocean views. (Guests staying in Penthouse or Deluxe Verandah Suites have exclusive use of the Neptune Lounge and its attentive concierge.) An intimate reservations-only restaurant features the cuisine of the Pacific Northwest. There's an expanded spa, duty-free shops, intriguing art. And in the soaring atrium lobby, a fanciful clock tower announces 14 world times as the ms Rotterdam explores the planet's special places.
Pursue new interests or relax and rejuvenate.
- Enjoy onboard cooking shows and hands-on workshops in partnership with America’s Test Kitchen (available on ms Rotterdam late September 2017).
- Learn how to edit, display and share your vacation videos and photographs through our Digital Workshop powered by Windows®.
- The Greenhouse Spa & Salon offers spa treatments, a thermal pool and lounge and a variety of salon services.
- Our fully equipped Fitness Center includes state-of-the-art cardio and weight machines, as well as classes in Yoga, Pilates, indoor cycling and more.
- On deck, enjoy The Retreat, a private resort-style pool experience offering sophisticated poolside amenities and service.
Enjoy dazzling entertainment options from your very first night on board, including B.B. King’s Blues Club, which brings the best of Memphis blues to sea.
Rotterdam Cabin Details