Holland America Line - Eurodam
Holland America Line’s first Signature-class cruise ship, ms Eurodam has delighted guests since her maiden voyage, and recently received many exciting updates, including new lounge, dining and entertainment venues, and completely refreshed suites.
Guests now have even more world-class entertainment options than ever before.
Live music has always been the heart and soul of evenings aboard Holland America Line, and Eurodam features the full Music Walk experience — with three exciting venues. Lincoln Center Stage, featuring world-class musicians performing chamber music, and Billboard Onboard, rocking the house with 50 years of chart-topping hits, join the already popular B.B. King’s Blues Club, which brings the best of Memphis blues to sea, and completes our new “Music Walk” experience.
Pursue new interests or relax and rejuvenate.
- Enjoy onboard cooking shows and hands-on workshops in partnership with America’s Test Kitchen (available beginning May 2017).
- And explore the wonders of our world through exclusive BBC Earth natural history content through onboard activities, concerts and films.
- Learn how to edit, display and share your vacation videos and photographs through our Digital Workshop powered by Windows®.
- The Greenhouse Spa & Salon offers spa treatments, a thermal pool and lounge and a variety of salon services.
- Our fully equipped Fitness Center includes state-of-the-art cardio and weight machines, as well as classes in Yoga, Pilates, indoor cycling and more.
- On deck enjoy two outdoor pools, along with basketball and volleyball courts.
Club HAL® provides a wide variety of youth and teen-friendly activities for kids ages 3 to 17, supervised by qualified, full-time staff.
Eurodam Cabin Details